It begins with you. With your insights we develop a detailed understanding of your organization and requirements. Providing outstanding work and results to you is always our top priority.
- Integrity and excellence are not compromised
- Our diverse professional network and proprietary methodologies have been expanded during the last thirty years
- We are innovative, creative and guarantee our work
- The structure of engagements is flexible and reasonable
- Our clients typically employ their first choice of candidates
- We are scalable via longstanding alliances with other outstanding consultants when needed
OUR PHILOSOPHY AND HISTORY
We are a Management Consulting Company founded in Chicago in 1995 by Mike Shackleton.
We serve both non profit and for profit industry leading organizations, with well aligned values including integrity, excellence and collaboration. Prior to founding Shackleton & Associates, Mike served as Managing Partner with Carpenter, Shackleton & Company: a boutique retained executive search and management consulting firm founded in 1985 by George Shackleton and Eric Carpenter.
Our service offerings include executive recruitment, management consulting and coaching (click the highlight to view results). Expertise includes management succession planning, organization design & development, professional development, career planning, compensation, and benefits. We also provide customized outplacement assistance. Professional client and candidate references are available upon request.
Our outstanding results, relentless service, and innovative, customized work distinguish us from the competition. Clients trust us and express outstanding satisfaction well above industry standards. Metrics include client and candidate experience, service, timely results, fill rate and the performance of the people we help recruit for you. We strongly believe earning your trust is the foundation of our success.